A side-scrolling dungeon adventure game created for LudumDare 28
The theme of this LudumDare was 'You only have one'. In this game, once you lose an item you lose it forever.
The idea of the game is that items have 'health' (durability) instead of the player. Once you've lost your items you lose your one and only life.
- Code: Me4502
- Maps: Jelfius
- Textures: Jelfius and Jkenw7
- Background music by 'pheonton'
- Boar death sound by 'VWolfdog'
- Crossbow Shot sound by 'HolgiB'
- Sword Stab sound by 'The Berklee College of Music'